Monday, August 29, 2016

Thought

Oh this thought,
like a spark,
arising out of nothingness,
naive of its existence.
Oh tell me!
if this thought,
transcends the boundaries,
of my flesh and bones,
and seeps into your conscious desires,
like water into water,
like fire inside a fire.
Will they tickle your senses,
give you a reason to smile?
If not for an eternity,
maybe just for a while.
Oh my thought,
will it bounce around the universe,
and knock on your door too?
Is it sublime, will it vanish,
will I be the only one,
to ever live it through?
Guess I will have to let go,
let go the ownership of any thoughts,
maybe then I can break free,
thoughts are thoughts,
neither you own them,
nor do they belong to me.
Free of false possession,
and full of life,
where there is meaning in void,
and the being is always true,
thoughtless yet thoughtful,
I will transcend into you.

No comments:

Post a Comment