Monday, November 11, 2013

I Walk















I didn't run. 
I didn't march. 
All I knew was how to walk.
I walked
and I walked.

And them they talked

low in front of me,
louder in my back.
They talked.
and they talked.
But all I could say,
all I could show,
was my back.
Showed them my back,
I walked
and I walked.

Future looks hazy. 

Call me crazy.
I'll find those winterfields of daisy.
My legs aren't lazy.
My thoughts are razor sharp.
Nights may lurk with ambush
and days may attack
but I won't lose my track
as I walk my walk.
All I know is how to walk. 
I walk
and I will walk.

I will rift the misty sea apart.

I will drift on my dreams.
I will wake up with every sunshine
and stretch my heavy legs
as I have to walk.
All I know is how to walk.
I walk.
and I will walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment